Our most popular solution provideseverything you need to get started.
- Great for a new website or blog
- Easy-to-use customer dashboard
- Fully managed solution
Power, control, and flexibility.
Run a server the way you want.
- Great for moderate to high traffic
- Scalable with on-demand resources
- Full root access for additional control
Dedicated hosting provides improvedsecurity and complete customisation.
- Great for websites with high traffic
- For resource-intensive needs
- Ultimate security and performance
How to Save the Most:
- Plan: Basic Plan at $2.95/month
- Term: 36 months
- Total cost at checkout: $106.20
- Savings: $181.44
Here’s how to get started:
- Go to Bluehost.com and click Get Started
- Choose the plan you want ($2.95/month is cheapest)
- Either enter a new name or select one you own
- Enter your account information, account plan, and billing information
- I would uncheck the add-ons Sitelock Security and Codeguard Basic
- Click Submit and you’re ready to go!
I recommend you get started with their Basic Plan for $2.95/month, which is 63% off their regular price.
Bluehost with a free domain, free SSL included, 1-click WordPress install, FTP, and 24/7 customer support. Their plans start at $2.95/month (63% off), and they have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
They are an all-encompassing platform tailor-made for WordPress and powering over 2 million websites. Their easy-to-use interface allows you to sign in, choose your domain, one-click install WordPress, choose your themes, and create your site.
They launched in 1996, and they now have a staff of over 750 employees. They have a 99.99% uptime, making them a very reliable option.
With average load times under half a second, site speed won’t be an issue. With my WordPress site and their cheapest plan, I leveraged a few easy plugins and was able to get my desktop site speed to 100.
One of the most significant selling points for me was their security and integration with Cloudflare – a content delivery network (CDN). This CDN prevents DDoS attacks and fake traffic from all kinds of different sources.
Using a CDN also increases site speed by allowing you to host your web files on their worldwide network of servers. This service shortens the time it takes to fetch data from your server based on a visitor’s location.
If you’re reading other web hosting comparisons and looking for extra features, Bluehost also integrates with different software in their MOJO Marketplace. For example, if a customer needs shopping cart software or e-commerce functionality, installing software is easy.
Finally, they are the “official” WordPress.org recommended web hosting platform.